Saturday, April 30, 2011

Congrats! You're invited to chafe and sweat!


Good news, blog fans. CR Biker is apparently going on RAGBRAI.

The Register stated on its web site that it would announce riders May 1, but when I checked at 10 p.m. April 30 ,,, well, the screen shot tells the story. I'm in!

Still waiting to hear from Jon--the whole reason I decided to finally do RAGBRAI is because my son is coming home to do it.

I've been wanting to exercise more and lose weight, this should help me to do it. And an MMU group is planning to do a day of the ride, I hope I see them.

Anyway, I've been hoping for this news. It's a bit scary to finally get it, but here we go!

UPDATE May 1: As important news often travels, word came by Facebook and was good. Jon is in too! He suggested a 30-mile ride to celebrate--excellent idea, but my schedule today might not allow it. Still, I'll make a point to ride some, and we're both riding this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment