Thursday, May 6, 2010

Final Ride of the Week

Rain is n the forecast tomorrow, so I'll probably hitch a ride with my wife and leave the bike at home.

It's been a good spring so far for riding, so I can't complain. Today was again breezy, a bit cooler, but nice. I had to ride to the KGAN studios in Broadcast Park--one of my classes was touring the studio today--but the change in route wasn't too hard.

No bike rack at the TV studio--on-air talent and background techies must not be on two wheels. But, I was able to tie up to a convenient bench in front.

Left campus early in the afternoon--hoping to lend Audrey a hand with babysitting. As a result, got a nap and a run in this afternoon, which is all to the good.

I guess the run helps make up for tomorrow's lost ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment