Thursday, February 10, 2011

Not Quite Yet ....

Update from yesterday--24-hour change of plans. A warm up is coming, but isn't here today--decided when I went to the gym at 6 a.m. that minus 14 degrees with a bit of a breeze is a bit beyond my biking capacity.

So, the first ride of the spring will wait until at least Friday. But I have to come to campus Saturday for Scholarship Day--so I may get two rides in this week after all :)

I'll describe the first ride when it happens ...

No comments:

Post a Comment