Monday, November 25, 2013

In Which I Don’t Ride Due To White


An unnamed bike, probably owned by MMU, on the Lundy porch. I think the U stores bikes here for student use. This one makes me think of Brigid.

An arch, a flag and snow. No bikes in sight.

Warde Hall bike rack looking forlorn and barren. No Francis.

Around 8:30 a.m. Monday. I think it will snow.Click on image to see.

OK, blog pals, just in case you thought I was totally zany: No. I did not ride my bike on this snowy Monday morning. More that half an inch had fallen overnight, and there was plenty yet to come this morning.

So, I drove. Today is day one in which winter prevents this bike commuter from bicycling.

I suspect there will be some biking this week, although my biking days may be of a limited number. I only have two days to commute to MMU before the Thanksgiving Break. At least there isn’t a lot more snow in the forecast.

No comments:

Post a Comment