Tuesday was another matter. Between Monday night and Tuesday afternoon, we received about 4 inches of snow, and I'm not going to ride on ice or snow.
I rode to work today with Audrey, and we traveled along E Avenue. It's not looking good, and with flurries and cold temperatures forecast for the next few days, I'm afraid this week might be a bust for riding--and the forecast for next week, too.
Well, this blog may be inactive until the weather improves. There's just not much for a bike commuter to report when the bike has to stay safely in the garage.