Friday, August 13, 2010

Sadly, No Bike In Nashville

I have not had a lot to write about biking lately, because I have not been biking lately. I'm in Nashville, TN, at a Freedom Forum Diversity Institute training session on multimedia journalism.

There hasn't been, nor will there be, time to play tourist in Nashville. Not that I would miss country music, but I've been told by several people there are cool public gardens I should visit.

Sigh.

Anyway, it's really hot, so I've only seen a few bikers out. But, on the roughly 1 mile of streets I've seen, there are nice bike lanes.

I do miss my bike, and wish I had some time to plan and execute some peddling expeditions down here. Oh well, school will start soon and I'll be back in the saddle on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment