Friday, June 14, 2013

In Which The RAGBRAI Shirt Is Totally Awesome

Most awesome bking T-shirt ever. And that's exactly what I will look like for RAGBRAI.

It's raining in Paraguay today, so no biking (or hiking, which had been the plan) but that doesn't have to mean no blogging ....

Check out “All Sorts of Awesome” on Facebook sometime. It’s a page my talented oldest daughter maintains, showing some of her art.

And here you see a sample. I don’t know how they got me to model a design she did in England, but that totally looks like my torso, in that it has two arms and in that I plan to cover my torso in that design.

Which is awesome. Contact me at joesheller@hotmail.com if you want such an awesome shirt. If I sell any, I’ll dedicate the profits to my daughter in Norwich, England. Because she’s awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment