Sunday, April 14, 2019

In Which Sun Sets at Cedar Lake

Pretty sky on the Rohde Plaza, MMU, Sunday night.
I was on campus for much of Sunday afternoon working in the student newspaper office, and felt a need for a break afterwards.

It had been cloudy and cool all day, but as it was setting, the sun founds some breaks. It was pretty as I crossed campus, and I decided to head down to Cedar Lake before going home.

And the light was turning gold and pink as I got to the lake. I was riding with lights on, but there was enough sun left to make a few images of the late.

Three views of Cedar Lake on Sunday evening.




Earlier this week, I took a similar diversion, putting in an extra mile by heading down the Lindale Trial.

Truly warm weather is elusive in Iowa so far this spring, but the crisp, cool evening have some charm.

Wednesday afternoon sky--Enjoying some pretty spring weather.


No comments:

Post a Comment